Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Break Even

I'm still alive but barely breathing
just praying to a god that i don`t believe in
cos i got time while she got freedom
cos when a heart break no it don`t break even

What I'm going to do when the best part of me was always you,and what I'm going to say when I'm all choke up and you`re okay
I'm falling to pieces...
  • This lyrics is a song from the script. The message of this lyrics is when people had a heart break it doesn't break equally. Maybe the he doesn't feel a thing because his ego for example. Some break up make both side suffer for different reasons. But in this song he is having problem from the break up, while the she is okay with it....

1 comment:

  1. i suke lagu nie.. seday, and sangat meaningful lyrics die..

    moe,jangan la camnie.. u have a life ahead of you kn? embrace it while u can.. :)

    ReplyDelete